Monday, April 23, 2007

From the Big Easy to the Big Disney... Watch them Wednesday 7pm

YES as Amanda pointed out I haven't written my feelings on the game. The Canucks won the game if you haven't heard. It was a really important game for so many reasons, but one mostly: How would we pull through as a team the history of Canuck disappointments and finish a team off. The Canucks pulled out a big team effort, topped only by the highlight of Trevor Linden scoring the go-ahead goal. He's the league's 7th game clutch player, and it was a perfect moment for me to see. SO ON TO THE DUCKS, and the back story of the Duck's current and former Canuck GM Brian Burke and his protege and now Canuck GM Dave Nonis. They are going head to head in the playoffs... SO EXCITING. We get to enjoy the Canucks run for at least another 4 Games.

As for me, I have so much to tell about all the rehearsals and island life here in Chemainus, but I have been so busy doing it, I haven't had much of a chance. I'll have to collect my thoughts and put them down for you in a day or two. Look for the next chapter: "The first rehearsal" soon.

Well I'm catching the 10:30 Ferry tomorrow back to Vancouver for a couple of days until my next rehearsal on Friday.

Later.

CK

1 comment:

Kiltman said...

The game was great - and the
crowd-sowd was over the top. Shake that towell baby!