Saturday, August 26, 2006

After Opening Night!

Opening night! Wow, as much as we had prepared for tonight, I never really imagined actually stepping foot on the stage, and doing the show. There is something very surreal seeing something you created up there being said by actors. I think the show was very well received, and everything came together in the end. I’m so proud of everyone involved, everyone shined, and I’m so happy that they were open to doing this show, and working through all the changes along the way. I hope that we have a good audience tonight for the second show, and that they are at least as warm as opening night. After such a crazy day yesterday, it was so nice to just sleep in this morning. Thanks to everyone who came last night, and if you haven’t see it yet, please come tonight or tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

Holy moly, Chris King updated his blog! I feel the same way about the show - obviously! What a night! Two to go...

Amanda A said...

The show was super! I thought you said you didn't like blogging, Chun#2?