Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Putting to bed a generation!

Oh the sadness of closing a show. It's crazy to think after such a short run, all the time spent and sweat poored that it's over. I leave "Waking Up A Generation" with a heavy heart. I have learned so much, and I'm so greatfull for the opportunity to stretch my creative muscles, and to perform again. But I am also very sad to leave, and to have such an emotional ride. I haven't felt this way since my very first show. I'm so happy with some of the personal relationships that I have forged with some of the cast and crew, but saddened by others relationships which have turned for the worst. I hate doubting that I'm a good person. But I am more confused then I have been in a long time. All I can hope is that time can help with the doubts, and that I can be a little happier again. And all I can think is that it was my fault. Thanks to everyone that came to support us, I'm more appreciative then I can ever express. I hope we can do a show again soon as Ignite!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

AWWWW CHRIS!! I love you! And your wifey loves you! (probably more than I do)

don't be downhearted - the show was fab, you were fab, everything's fab.

peace out mofo