Wednesday, December 27, 2006

3 hour wait, but a great time on the is land.

Back from the island and all the holiday joy. Had a good time with the family, but we had reservations for the 9pm ferry, got there at 7:30. We waited, and then there was an announcement "Ferry will arrive at the terminal at 9:55." So we didn't board the ferry until 10pm. We got home at 12:30. I hate Ferries. There's no excuse to be late. I mean it's their job, I'm not asking them to build spaceships or make the cure for cancer or anything. Just want them to be on time. No one would take the ferries if they could, everyone knows it's just a pain. It just makes me think a bridge is a great idea.

Besides the hold up we enjoyed ourselves. I hope you all had a great day and evening.

BUT seriously... STOP with the food, I love it so much, but just stop putting it in my face.. I can't help it. I'll eat it...

AND NO MORE CHOCOLATE NEXT YEAR..

Love you all.

CK

4 comments:

Just Jim said...

I agree about the food! Make it stop.

Ryan said...

bring on the food is what i say...

i just want to kick him ... right in the tooth.

Kaylee said...

I agree about the food too! it's coming from everywhere and I just cant resist! I'm not strong enough on my own!

Kiltman said...

CONGRAULATIONS on teh Wards tonight. You and Jenn really earned the accolades.