Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yes... It's True! It's Chris. T. Mas

So here it is. Merry Christmas! I'm so happy to be off of work for a consecutive 3 days. So far the snow hasn't come back for the holiday. I'm a little sad about it. I would like it to snow on Christmas again. So Jenn and I are going to the island on Monday morning to stay with my parents for the evening and back on Tuesday night. I've never traveled ON Christmas day before, but apparently no one does so it shouldn't be too manic getting to Duncan. I just managed to get my last Christmas presents today, a little late I know, but I didn't have any money until today, so I had to budget it out. I love Christmas just not being broke. It seems like I had more money when I was younger to spend on presents. Or maybe I'm just getting cheaper in my old age.

I'm taking the bus now more then I ever had as a kid. I take it to work, and it hasn't been too bad, but the big problem with the bus is that I always want it to come right away. Not like 10 minutes or 30. Whenever the bus driver feels like coming. I know it's not a lot of money to take the bus, but It still slow and I'm just not use to it. I do enjoy not having to sit in traffic though.

Not sure what Jenn and I are doing tonight, but there is wrapping for me to do, and there seems to always be knitting for Jenn to do. So we might just stay in and do nothing. Could be a nice change. It's a little strange that it's a Saturday night though.. doesn't feel like one at all. I hope you all have a wonderful break and Christmas... eat and feel Merry. Just make sure she's drunk enough first.

Hark.. I hear Christmas.

CK

4 comments:

Just Jim said...

Merry Christmas from Pim & Jam.

Ryan said...

i feel your pain on the bus... thank goodness our boss is easy going. merry ho ho chris! :)

Kimmy said...

haha... that was an awful joke.

Have a great Christmas!!

Scott - Bottle Dancer said...

I loved the joke!!!!! ... after I got it :) seriously Happy Xmas and I quess now Happy Boxing Day ... P.S. I wanted it to snow on Xmas too. That's what I get for being brought up in SouthPark ...er Canmore

xx Scott & Fraser and the cats ... Ernie, Ms. Roberta and of course Doo-Doo