Monday, November 20, 2006

Where's my voice?

I hate loosing my voice. Wow it's the worst feeling. It's such a part of life that we take for granted. I hope it returns soon.

So Quintessence Musicals had their fundraiser last night, and it was a lot of fun. Guilty Pleasure played and I was so upset cause I couldn't sing at all, but it was fun anyway. Jenn sang and she was great, I was so proud of her she really was awesome. I hope that they were successful making some money for the company. Also my student Emily came and sang "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" I wanted her to have the experience of singing with a band. That is something she really wants to do, so I'm really happy she got the chance to sing.

Fiddler is going into it's last week now, and my parents and brother are coming to see it on Wednesday night. I hope they like it. And I hope that if you haven't seen it yet you'll come out and support a great cast.

I'm very happy about not doing anything this evening, it's been nice to just not talk and just watch some TV. But I realized that I haven't eaten anything for dinner, so I might just make my way to the Subway and get a sub... I'll let you know how it went.

2 comments:

timmyjay said...

Boo for no voice. i'm waiting for my chance to sing "The Boys in the Bright White Sports Car" with Guilty Pleasure. You know you love Trooper Chris..just give in to the temptation...mmmmm Trooper...

PS. Southwest sauce makes my life

Laurz said...

oh man chris king, losing the voice is the worst. im so sorry