Thursday, October 12, 2006

B-Day! Post

It's my birthday! I'm kind of happy about it actually. I didn't think I was going to be, but I'm looking forward to going for a walk on the beach in Kits with a coffee, and a book. Sound like a good day to me. I also have to enjoy the weather while I can, it's supposed to turn ugly on Saturday. So think of me.. think of me fondly... the day of my birth. OH and you people should come out and see Dane and me do our lounge gig on Wednesday nights at Chianti's restaurant on Burrard and 4th from 7 to 10pm. Tonight was rocking.

6 comments:

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

happy birthday to you! have a very special day! ps. we are married so I will see you soon.

Laurz said...

Happy birthday dude!!!

Nicol said...

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy!!!

Kaylee said...

WEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! Sorry I'm a day late. I also commented on your tuts vs chemainus blog!

Unknown said...

Chris, chris bo-biss banana fanna foe fiss mee my moe miss Chris!!

That actually took a lot of thought!!

Sorry I missed the original post yesterday -- but I wish you all the best! You and your hotty wife are such great people and I am so thankful to have you guys in my life!!

Everyone should celebrate the day they were born!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you Sunday!!!

LUL():O)

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! Everyone in the UK, Netherlands, France, Spain and Italy also wish you a happy year ahead. I know, I've talked to all of them. They seem sincere.

And don't worry, I've had maaany drinks on your behalf.

Mike