Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cold weather, warm feelings

Sunday morning in Cranbrook, and it's freezing. Michael and Jodie's wedding was yesterday under a beautiful blue sky and warm weather. It was a wonderful ceremony, and it was great to share the day with them and my other relatives. The 3 Bars ranch is beautiful, with log cabins around the perimeter all set in a shallow valley. We have one more evening here and then we are going to go to the airport early tomorrow morning to see if we can fly out earlier then 8pm, which we are booked on. There are only 2 flights out of Cranbrook one at 11:30, and ours at 8pm. So I hope we can get on the stand-by flight. Jenn and I will be home tomorrow, so I can't wait to finally see another Canuck game... I hate having no TV. Hope everyone had a great Thanks Giving, and don't forget to NOT call me on my birthday on the 12th. BYE!